are linked hereto) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect
from you or provide to us. Please read carefully to understand our views and practices
regarding your personal information and how we will handle it. By visiting
https://behaviour.exchange, you accept and agree to the procedures described in this
The data controller is BehaviorExchange, represented by I.R.V. d.o.o., located at Leskoškova
12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The information you provide to us. This is information about you that you provide to us by filling out the forms on our website and its linked websites (each “website” and together, our “websites”) or by sending us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes the information you provide when you log in to use our sites, participate in discussions or other social media features on our sites, when you contact us on our sites, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, Uniform Resource Locator (URL) website, financial and credit card information, personal description, and free form text.
The information we collect about you. Based on your consent, we will automatically collect the following information for each of your visits to our sites:
– Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, the type and version of the browser, the time zone setting, the types and versions of the browser, the operating system, and the platform.
– Information about your visit, including the full Unified Location Center (URL), the products you added to the shopping cart, upload errors, the length of visits to specific pages.
We will use the information you provide to us so:
– We ensure that the content of our websites is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
We will use the information we collect about you so:
– we manage our websites and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and research purposes;
– improve our websites and ensure that the content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
– we enable you to participate in the interactive functions of our service when you decide to do so;
– our website will be safe and secure.
By providing your consent, you agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties, including analysts and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our website.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All online payment transactions will be encrypted with SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will use our best efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information provided on our websites; each data transfer is at your own risk. When we receive your information, we will use statutory procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal data for any purpose. We will normally notify you (prior to data collection) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to third parties for these purposes. Exercise your right to prevent such processing by deleting certain data collection fields on the forms we use. You can exercise all your personal data processing rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our websites may from time to time contain links to the websites of our partner networks, sponsors and affiliates. If you follow the link to any of these sites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting personal information to these websites.
Last modified: May 2020