Age and responsibility
There are no age restrictions for using or reading content published on Behaviour.Exchange website. It is also not allowed to use the service for any illegal purposes.
Other rules of use
To ensure the quality use of the services, the user undertakes to follow all instructions and other rules of use published on the Behaviour.Exchange website when accessing and using them.
The user should be aware that:
Online technologies for downloading and accessing content are not 100% reliable. In the event of any outages due to the route providers, the content provider does not take responsibility. The content provider and the route provider are not responsible for the incorrect operation of the services as a result of misuse and ignorance of the user. The user needs a reasonably fast internet connection to use the video content. The minimum required connection speed is 512 Kbps, and a minimum of 1 Mbps is recommended. The content provider cannot guarantee the operation of the services in the event of a failure of the network of contractual partners, power outages or other technical disturbances that could temporarily disrupt the operation of the services.
– will not use the Services for the purpose of publishing or promoting any content and / or activity that is contrary to applicable law and / or public order and morality,
– will not use threats, derogatory, degrading or insulting language in his communication,
– will not communicate with other users on behalf of other persons,
– will not use the Services for commercial, illegal or any purposes other than those specified in these Terms,
– will not distribute copyrighted content or content owned by another legal or natural person,
– will not attempt to obtain, collect and / or store the personal data of other users,
– will not harass other users if they express their disagreement with the communication,
– will not in any way copy, store or transmit all or part of the content of the Behaviour.Exchange website,
– will not use computer codes, malicious programs or anything that could interfere with, disable or impair this service, the service provider and its software and hardware, the route provider and telecommunications devices.
– will comply with the provisions of Article 63 of the Constitution of the Republic of Slovenia, which prohibits incitement to inequality and intolerance and prohibits incitement to violence and war
– will comply with Article 297 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Slovenia, which prohibits public incitement to hatred, violence or intolerance
The content provider reserves the right to deny access to the Behaviour.Exchange website to users who violate or act in violation of the Terms.
If the user causes any damage to the service provider or route provider by his actions, he is fully morally, materially and criminally liable for it.
Report any violations in the use of the website by other users to the service provider by e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the address I.R.V., d.o.o., Leskoškova 12, 1000 Ljubljana.
Every time you visit a website or are in contact with BehaviourExchange services, your BehaviourExchange service provider may use different technologies for automatic or passive collection of information on the use of services (Usage data). Usage information may include information about the type of browser, operating system, device type, assessment of the visitor’s geographical location based on IP address, information about the page visited and the time the user spends on this page, type of content on the page visited, time of page visit, referrer URL and other data that is an integral part of the HTTP protocol. The statistics collected in this way serve us to monitor the use of services, such as. how many visitors visit the pages where the BehaviourExchange services are located and on which links, if any, visitors “click”, or in general, what activities they do on the site.
Usage data generally does not allow user identification.
While browsing the website, short text files – cookies – are transferred to the computers of users and members together with the content of the files. Cookies contain information that is necessary for the proper operation of some applications on the website, while giving users some advantages in using the services.
The user may request the deletion of the collected data or prohibit the use of data for data collection and processing for market research, advertising and improvement of the user experience online (hereinafter “profiling”) by sending a request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org for deletion or withdrawal of consent to data processing.
Last modified: 5/13/2020